Ministry of Youth and Sports Affair will begin a 25-day development program named Khelo India Community Coach (KICC) development program.
The program will be inaugurated by Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju and will see the international hosts talking to Physical Education teachers and community coaches.
According to a report by The Statesman, the inaugural session will have Rosa Lopez de D’Amico, President of the International Association of Physical Education and Sport for Girls and Women, and Darlene A Kluka, Vice President of the International Council of Sport Science and Physical Education as guest speakers.
A chance to learn from international experts
The report furthers added that the KICC program will be beneficial for around 15000 Physical Education teachers and community coaches, and aims to equip them with skills to train students to take up fitness and sport as a way of life.
The hosts will interact with the participants through a Facebook live session from Monday to Friday.
Throughout the program, participants will benefit from interactions from a host of international experts such as
- Isac Doru,
- Sporting Director,
- Yokohama F Marinos, Japan,
- Karen Danylchuk,
- EdD President WASM Canada,
- Lisa Hasker CEO – VICSPORT,
- Oleksandr Krasilshchikov,
- School Of Health Sciences University Sains Malaysia,
- Pedro G President International Society of Comparative Studies of Physical Education and Sport,
- Maryam Koushkie Jahromi Professor & Head Department of Physical Education and Sports Science Shiraz University, Iran,
- Swarup Mukherjee Associate Professor Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, etc.
Follow us on facebook for more sports news & updates