What do we share?
Content writing Guidelines:-
A.) The content should be a minimum 500 words and shall not exceed 800 words (for News and Trending stories).
- The content shall be expressed in the author’s own language which should provide a good reading experience to the global readers.
- The post subtitle or highlights should be used as a lead, and shall be expressed properly to make it enriching for readers. Please ensure that the subtitles or highlights are not too long. It is important to make sure a reader reads the entire article with interest, for which the article should be well structured and expressed nicely. Otherwise, the reader may lose interest in the article and navigate away from Kyro Sports.
- The content should dominate the article and not quotes. It is important to keep the quality and flow of the article intact, especially after the initial paras and maintain uniformity until the bottom .
B.) The paragraph length for all the articles should not be more than 3 lines, and shall be consistent through the entire article More lines in a single paragraph disturbs the flow of the reader and may detach him from reading the article further.
- The starting of the article shall not have quotes. If the author wants to include ‘quotes’, he/she shall use it anywhere after two paragraphs of description. Moreover, the author must avoid using the quotes directly and may use it passively.
- The author must mention the source of quotes, especially if it is from any other portal. Also, he/she must give content credit to the portal/person from where the quote is being taken.
C.) The author must avoid using lines or parts from previously published articles on a similar subject. You may convey similar information but express it differently than the published lines in the previous articles.
D.) Use subheadings as and when you can throughout the article.
E.) Proofread the article before submitting it for review. Please ensure there is no grammatical mistake. You may use applications like Grammarly for Spell check errors.
" The author must think from a story teller's perspective. It is vital as it will keep the reader interested. Moreover, the author should generate eagerness among the readers to keep reading till the very end, giving them satisfaction in going through the article. "
F.) Back your claims with stats and facts to pack a punch and to deliver it authoritatively .
How to become an author?
To become an Author at Kyrosports, connect with us on [email protected] on a relevant and contemporary topic that showcases your writing abilities and conveys your understanding of the sport.